CSSW is pleased to announce that the DSM-5 Conference will be available virtually through Livestream.com and Adobe Connect throughout the day of December 6th. Please see the schedule below for virtual programming and platforms. Simply click on the name of the session to be directed to the page for each of the live video streams.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
9:30AM – 9;45AM: Welcome (Livestream)
9:45AM – 10:15AM: The Development of the DSM (Livestream)
10:15AM – 11:15AM: Keynote Address: Critical Overview of the DSM-5 (Livestream)
11:30AM – 12:30PM: Morning Breakout Sessions
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders (Livestream)
- Substance Abuse (Adobe Connect)
- Psychotic Disorders (Adobe Connect)
1:40PM – 2:40PM: Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- Trauma (Livestream)
- Neurodevelopmental (Autism, ADHD, Tics) and Disruptive Behaviors (ODD, CD, IED) (Adobe Connect)
- V Codes and Section 3 of the DSM 5 (Adobe Connect)
3:00PM – 4:15PM: Closing Panel: Critical Perspectives on the DSM-5 (Livestream)
Livestream – The DSM-5 Conference is hosted on the Columbia Alumni Association Livestream page. http://www.livestream.com/columbiaalumniassociation. You can use the chat box to ask questions during the presentation.